- First make a bullying sculpture, you can do this by following the steps on this website or use other materials such as papier-mâché or clay to form the shape of a figure.
- Write and/or draw onto the surface of the sculpture with any thoughts, feelings or experiences associated with bullying. This can be done in any language or form of communication; others are also encouraged to contribute.
- Mark your sculpture with this website bullyfree.org.uk
- Take a photograph of your bullying sculpture and send it along with details of the place, location or country to; firstname.lastname@example.org
- The bullying sculpture can now be passed on or even abandoned to be found and generate new interest, awareness and involvement.
The images will be uploaded to the website gallery and become a visual record as the project expands.